The Animation Tag Attack Episode 3

4.3.10


Fucking Aye. Every month I am tapdancing of joy with each new episode of the Animation Tag attack - A play around project that I've created together with Mads Juul and Andreas Normand Grøntved, and that I am hosting over on the ATT-blog.

Andreas just delivered his episode a few hours ago and damn that shit is beautiful!!! The curve is just going up for each episode. Not only is it really well animated, but I just love his style and comping as well... Thumbs up my good man.

The storyline is still somewhat fucked, but hopefully, hopefully Ned Wenlock, next months participant from New Zealand will turn that around for us. But for now im just flabbergasted and struck with awe by what has been made so far...


Andreas Normand Grøntved, digital animation;


And the 3 episodes in a continuous stream of consciousness:

ATT_Episode 1-3 from Animation Tag Attack on Vimeo.

No comments: